Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Introduction to task

I have recently been informed of the task set for me and my group by L31 Productions and this is my first in a series of blog posts of which I will complete, keeping a log of the work which I complete and the order of which I complete the work.

L31 Productions have asked that my group aid the marketing of a new film to be released in November 2010. The marketing products should include:

A)
  • Two 60 second trailers in length
or )
  • One trailer which lasts 120 seconds in length
With the selected choice from above, the trailer(s) will have to be combined with a Film magazine and a poster. Each aspect of the marketing should be linked creating media synergy of the product. Each aspect created should be of a high quality, keeping in mind the mise-en-scene, actors displayed and involved, the props used and most importantly the editing used.

L31 Productions have requested that all decisions taken are logged on this blog to keep themselves up to date - the blog will also be tracked by the production team to ensure that the portfolio of work, including the marketing products, are completed on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment